Diagnostic Reviews of Service/Sales Operations
We have over 15 years experience in assessing the performance of service and service & sales operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. This includes assessing contact centres, branches, stores, online and other service channels.
Our methodology involves (but is not limited to) assessing the processes and performance of:
- Business Model of Operations
- In-house vs Outsourcing
- Organisational Structure
- Human Resources
- KPIs and Reporting
- Business Continuity
- Environmental Policies
The Diagnostic Review includes the following methodology:
- Qualitative phase: interviews with key stakeholders, employees, suppliers, customers.
- Data analysis: analysis of raw data related to customer interactions, service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Quantitative Assessment: detailed quantitative review of up to 150 data points.
- Benchmarking of performance: Comparative benchmarking with up to 150 other organisations domestic and international. Benchmarking may be against:
- Service operations of similar size
- Public and private sector organisations
- Organisations in a certain geographic region
- Wider service industry
The deliverables of a Fifth Quadrant Diagnostic Review of Service Operations include a report which details:
- Current and validated performance against all criteria under review
- Identification of areas of good performance that should be continued
- Identification of areas of poorer performance
- Quantification of inefficiency and ineffectiveness
- Comparison of performance with other organisations or segments
- Recommendations as to what to focus on in order to achieve best practice
- A Road Map for Implementation
- A Business Case for Implementation
Fifth Quadrant then may assist in managing the implementation of improvements or advising an organisation on implementation.
For more information, please contact one our expert consultants, phone +61 2 9927 3399 or email@example.com.