One of the key disciplines of the Fifth Quadrant consulting team is in Workforce Optimisation (WFO). Workforce Optimisation is an organisational strategy focused on gathering and using data and information to optimise the performance of management, employees, processes, systems and customer experience.
Typically our clients look at Workforce Optimisation from the following perspectives:
- Workforce Management: We offer specialised Workforce Management consulting and training services. Our Australian & New Zealand Service Industry Workforce Management Market Report is also the largest contact centre industry study dedicated to WFM in this region.
- Quality Assurance: We offer specialised Quality Assurance consulting and training services. The Service Industry Quality Assurance (QA) Market Report also provides a practical, comprehensive and easy-to-follow tool for Quality Assurance Professionals.
- Performance Management: If you would like to know more information with regard to the most common performance metrics and benchmarks in the industry, purchase The Multi-Channel Contact Centre Industry Performance Metrics, Revenue Generation & Customer Experience Market Report.
- Employee Engagement: We have a customised research programme specifically designed to focus on Employee Engagement. Our Multi-Channel Contact Centre Industry Human Resource Management Report also examines the key trends in contact centre Human Resource Management in this region.
Successfully implementing a Workforce Optimisation strategy involves more than purchasing technology. It’s about understanding and implementing the correct processes in each of the above areas to optimise performance. Read our WFO blog or join our WFO Exchange Discussion Forum to ask questions and find out more about what people are doing in this area.
Do you need help?
Fifth Quadrant offers the following services in this area:
- Diagnostic review of your organisation: contact centre, back office and branches
- IT sourcing and supplier management
- Specialist Workforce Management Assessment and Training Programmes
- Specialist Quality Management Assessment and Training Programmes
- Specialist Team Leader/ Supervisor Training
- Specialist Frontline Training
- Employee Engagement Studies to improve adherence and reduce attrition
For more information on our services and how we might be able to help you, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone on +61 2 9927 3399.